Pink Oyster Mushroom Pasta
Pink Oyster mushrooms with pasta in an amazing pink-sauce,
• 16 ounce spaghettie pasta (or any long pasta)
• 1 cup minced onions (or 1 small onion)
• 1/4 cup olive oil divided
• Sea salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
• 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
• 3 cups milk (or nut milk)
• 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
• 1⁄4 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 8 oz pink oyster mushrooms, (pulled or sliced)
• Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta per instructions to al
• Saute onion in 2 Tbsp olive oil with 1 tsp salt over medium heat until completely soft, stirring frequently to avoid browning. Add garlic and continue cooking for a few minutes longer.
• In a blender - combine onion-garlic mixture, milk nutritional yeast, and tomato paste. Process until very smooth, adding salt and pepper to taste.
• Saute oyster mushrooms in 2 Tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt over medium to high heat until soft and browned.
• Toss the pasta, mushrooms and pink sauce together, garnish with fresh parsley - serve hot!