Oyster mushroom, garlic, and green onion sauté. A great side dish or addition to a vegetable or rice stir-fry
• 2 tablespoons high-heat oil (grapeseed or avocado)
• 1 pound oyster mushrooms
• 4 garlic cloves minced
• 4 green onions ﬁnely chopped
• salt and pepper
• Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, salt,
and garlic, and saute, stirring constantly.
• Sautee the mushrooms until they have released a majority of their
water and begin to brown on all sides.
• When mushrooms are completely cooked, add the chopped green
onions and black pepper and stir until uniform.
• Continue to cook briefly until green onions appear soft.
• Add to your favorite stir-fry or serve as a side dish.