Oyster Mushroom Orecchiette
Oyster mushrooms pasta dish is light and refreshing with bright flavors of garlic and lemon.
• 16-ounce orecchiette pasta
• 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
• 12-16 oz oyster mushrooms, chopped
• 4 cups (6 oz bag) Fresh Spinach
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 tsp fine sea salt
• 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
• Freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
• Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta per instructions to al
• Warm 1/4 cup of olive oil on low-medium heat (2 minutes), remove from heat and add garlic cloves - Let rest for 30 minutes.
• Cook oyster mushrooms with olive oil in a pan over medium heat then add spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add pasta and fold together
• Remove garlic cloves from oil and add oil to the pasta - add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, toss.
• Sprinkle with parmesan cheese - serve hot!