King/Black King Oyster Mushroom “Chicken Tenders”
• 1 lb King/Black King oyster mushrooms
• 1 cup chicken broth or water
• 1 cup flour
• 3-4 eggs - beaten
• 2-3 cups Panko bread crumbs
• Slice king/black king oysters vertically to form thin “chicken”
tender shaped pieces.
• Soak king oyster tenders in chicken broth or water.
• Completely coat tenders in flour.
• Then, dip tenders in beaten egg wash.
• Next coat tenders in panko bread crumbs.
• Heat oil over medium heat, and shallow-fry until golden brown on
both sides (flipping when golden).
• Serve plain or with your favorite dipping sauce.