top of page
Chestnut mushrooms, garlic, and green onions sauté. Great to each alone or add to any vegetable or rice stir-fry.
• 2 tablespoons high heat oil (grape seed or avocado)
• 1 pound chestnut mushrooms
• 4 garlic cloves minced
• 4 green onions finely chopped
• salt and pepper
• Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add chestnut mushrooms, salt, and garlic, and saute, stirring constantly.
• Sauté the mushrooms until they have released a majority of their
water and begin to brown on all sides.
• When mushrooms are completely cooked, add the chopped green
onions and black pepper and stir until uniform.
• Continue to cook until green onions have cooked down
• Add to your favorite stir-fry or serve as is.
bottom of page